+100 cool points if you know the song that the title is from. -50 cool points if you googled it. -infinity cool points if you're wearing crocs right now.
I thought I'd update.
I thought I'd procrastinate.
I haven't been drawing as much (school is slowly and epicly devouring my soul), but I still come on dA daily, because I like looking at pretty pictures.
Hopefully you'll be seeing some random manga pages from me soon, because I've kind of been obsessed with comic-style art recently. o3o;; It's a little strange, actually.
I also entered the candy mania contest for Seventh Sanctum (god I use that site so much). You can see my entry in my gallery [link]
And because I don't feel like doing my physics research paper right now, I'm going to tell you 5 things you didn't know about me! FUN TIMES Y'ALL
1) Yes, I say y'all. Even though I'm from Michigan. I also say 'soda' instead of 'pop' (which is a big deal in Michigan, I guess)
2) I'm afraid of fish and seaweed. I'll go swimming in Lake Michigan where it's sandy/deep, but I won't go swimming in a lake that's shallow and has weeds, or has overly enthusiastic fish. I don't want them touching me.
3) There's this dance I do when I get excited. It involves jumping from foot to foot really quickly and waving my arms around. Version two is when I have to make a decision, and I'll just kinda shake my butt around and look desperate. Version three is when I get pissed off and dance around and flip things off.
4) I'm very defensive about my height (but I actually don't care about being short, I just object when people tease me, even though I don't care all that much. It's more fun to be defensive than complacent.
5) I have a tattoo now! It's a treble clef with three stars along my right hipbone.
... yah. I should go git shit done now.